Wanna search something?

Thursday, June 04, 2020

#2019rewind: Part 3

3. Fish Microbiology ft Food Analysis: 2-courses laboratory teaching assistant at one time // Feb 2019 - May 2019

Micro 2019 Ranger
ASTI 2019 Ranger
          As i ever posted, i said that this 6th semester's lyfe was hard, one of them was me handling these laboratory courses. I'm a part of Quality & Safety of Fisheries Product Laboratory since 2018 as Microbiology laboratory teaching assistant and the pledge is forever until you graduate or uhm not, until you want to stop. The next year i joined as the part of Fish Processing Technology Laboratory as Food Analysis laboratory teaching assistant for that year only. I understood the risks, but i kept taking it for sure ahaha. Because of those things, i could get 3 free access in 3 labs, the other was in Nutrition & Food of Fish Laboratory.

Weekend lab preparation

Dealing with antibiotics these past 2 years

Colonie's characteristics behind me
Dinner with nasi padang 24/7

          I met those kind-helpful laboratory manager like pak Hernowo, pak Budi, and mas Kirun. I  got closer too with the instructor in charge of each courses, mam Indun was Microbiology's IC and also my thesis advisor and mam Sita was Food Analysis's IC and my internship advisor as well. I also got to know better of my 2017 & 2018 junior because well, i met them as my student almost every week for the rest of semester.

An obligatory selfie before Food Analysis duty

were escaping from Nutri lab ahaha

Colorful ash from fish bone powder

Another obligatory selfie in the last session

Question numb 3 was: who's gonna be the next assistant?
This one belongs to Giffarri, the drawing tho

          In a week, Microbiology takes 4 days they are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday meanwhile Food Analysis takes 2 days only they are Monday and Friday. All of them was kind of take-so-long-time in preparation and work so for me come back home at 10 p.m. was a very normal thing. Also don't forget that in the weekend i had to go lab for the preparation of both. Because of that thing too, i postponed my 1-credit Seminar for granted just because i truly didn't have a time to think about it wkwk.

Our actual feeling: tired

ASTI's closing party at Erista Garden

This pict was taken by Pak Wahdan ahaha

          It was a hard time tho, really. Faking smiles later is one of my new skills. I sobbed, screamed, in a silence, a lot. I cried on my way back home that night when i found out the lab data result wasn't good enough. I cried on the Sunday morning alone at lab when i found my medium was contaminated. I skipped many sessions of my class only for the preparation. So many tears but i thought worth the experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment