Wanna search something?

Sunday, January 01, 2017

DIY Paper Roses Flower Bouquet

       So, December was almost over and so did 2016. Well, mostly I always have a project in the end year, last year is Ajud’s Surprise Party with GabutCrew, and I was thinking for what should I do on this year soooooo then I found this idea!

       My mom’s birthday is on January 1, the new year yes, (actually she was born December 31 in the afternoon), and last year I gave her a bouquet of flowers. I was planning to give her a flower bouquet again but then I thought that I wanted to make something special so yea I made this paper roses flower bouquet aha wkwk.

       I found the idea on Pinterest. First I wanted to make it from newspapers but I thought that the color is not good enough I mean no no no just no. Then I remembered that I still have my problem sheet when I was still in the 10 grade, so I took it as the petals. For the stem, I was going to use some copper wire but I couldn’t find it in my hometown and I think it would be a bit expensive (aha wkwk) so I use some sticks (batang lidi in Indonesian). Ok well then It was a bit hard to find where is the lidi seller sooo I stole them from broom stick hahaha (my mum and dad didn’t know).
       So im gonna explain some how to make thing, im sorry I forget to take the picture hehehe.


       What you need:
  • Papers, im using used paper
  • Sticks / craft wire, im using lidi
  • Glue gun
  • Wrapping paper
  • Ribbon
       Steps:
  1. First, cut the newspapers and make into petal shape. Well don’t be afraid to make a different shape each petal because it will make a unique flower then. Make about 5-6 different sizes of petals, mine is 5 sizes, start from 4 cm length and 2 cm wide. 
  2. Cut the lidi in 30 cm length each, I made 45 lidi because I want to make 45 flowers.
  3. Then using glue gun, stick each petal from the smallest one until the biggest. Create as unique as you can. I had about 6-8 petals for each flowers. Beware with the glue gun my mother finger is one of it’s victim *cry*
  4. After each lidi is done, band the flowers into a half-rounded bunch 
  5. Wrap the bouquet as messy-aesthetic as you can hahaha 
  6.  Give them some ribbon! Ready!!









       Well, that's it! Happy new year 2017 anyway, good peeps! xoxo


Thanks for reading!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment