Wanna search something?

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

#2019rewind: Introduction

          I may often say that 2017 is my most amazing year, the year when i feel the most developed, most impacted, ever, and no doubt. As the time goes by, the truth is every year has it's own challenge, the pain also smile. However i don't know what's kind of mindset on my head, for me the odd-year always being lovely. Actually i'm not sure but when i call back my 2015 memories on senior high, that was good tho. The Prophet Muhammad also loved odd-number, eh?

          The even-year, i'm not saying it's bad (but look at my poor 2016 duh), is always have it's own surprise:) 2018 was my 1st time to hold a trophy like finally, and 2020? Is this pandemic is the 1st surprise? Still can't figure out when actually i have a lot of plannings and hopes for this year, i should be graduated, its the most important but well, let's just keep praying everything will be better super soon yaAllah i'm not gonna pay on my tuition again:"))

          I just realized that 2019 is also amazing, on its way. 2019 was about expanding myself to the most connections i can get in this college-lyfe. Gain new friends, new families, and not to mention for sure, experiences. Let me wrap you my 2019 stories!

PART 1

No comments:

Post a Comment