Wanna search something?

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dear: You

I dont know, i dont know why this is still happened to me.
It's you, since a long time ago. I dont have any other thing, it's just you.
I used to be your sister's best friend, you were always with her wherever she went, and because of that we could be that close too. My whole family knows you and her. We're growing up together as well. And then, it's so classy, but i felt that i fall in love with you. I knew you felt that but you never said anything. You never changed, you're still the old him, and you still -what i consider as- love me. But later, when this life is really slapped me, the reality hit me, i know, i know that you and me couldn't never be us.

You belong with me, they said
But you cant be, my mind said
I know you want him but.., the little heart said.

There is a huge gap between us. I can't tell but yea, i realized that. You're like a star in the sky, i can see you every night and always be there, but to reach you, it's an impossibility. I've tried, don't you ever think that i never fight for you. I knew my limit so finally i said that you are an impossibility. I was searching to chase another one, and i found it. It wasn't that easy for me, dont you think that i forget you easily. Well, i'm trying now, darling, trying to love him. But i know, my love is still remain for you. I'm still thinking of you until this day, though i'm with him now. Everything about you, i heard from anyone around me, sometimes makes my day a lil brighter. I still cry sometimes, though he's trying to make me happy. I imagine if we can go through all of this life together but we can't, it makes me cry. Am i happy with him, baby? I like him, he's a good boy, but not that much. He's mine but he's a stranger to me sometimes. I'll be with him forever, baby, can i really really forget you-the one who has filled up a half of my life-?

No comments:

Post a Comment